read at your own risk...
|not including one load in the washer + one in the dryer.|
- i JUST put away 10 loads of laundry, like last night right before bed. now i am doing 10 MORE LOADS OF LAUNDRY. part of the reason this is such a huge feat for me is because i am so O.C.D. about the laundry washing process. this is what goes on in my brain: let the laundry pile up and flow over the basket until i run out of underwear and the kids have no more socks. then, micro-sort. make a pile for whites, lights, brights, darks, linens, big A, & little A. this takes about 30 minutes. i know. THEN, i f
old it all and put away straight from the dryerlet all the clean laundry pile up on the bottom of my closet and get frustrated everytime i can't find something. i am well aware of all my issues and am working on them. i've gotten better at folding them after each load... it's the putting it all away that makes me cringe.
- i love the smell of my kids breath and sweaty heads.
- when i get a manicure or pedicure i usually file my nails before i go in then come home and touch up the paint. i don't know why i spend the money. i usually only get it done once a year, this is probably why.
- my daughter asked who Jesus was last night. oh. crap. i guess we've been reading too many princess stories and comic books. the only book we read before bed after this question was The BIBLE. now, there is no question and i will make sure to even out the playing field better.
- i love when my Mr. makes fun of me. it's the most hilarious thing in the world.
- laughing is my favorite.
ok, so if you're all like me and love to peek into people's dirty little secrets, then i hope you feel like you know me a little better. hope you aren't scared. can you relate to any of this? do tell....